52nd Annual Fisher Delta Research Center Field Day
August 29, 2013
"Meeting the Diverse Needs of Missouri Agriculture"
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lee Farm - Junction T & TT
Portageville, MO 63873
Lunch served after tours
2013 Field Day Flyer
Field Day Talks Include:
- Andrea Jones - "Cotton Variety Trials"
- Jeremy Angotti - "Wheat, Soybean and Corn Variety Trials"
- Jim Heiser - "Options to Controll Umbrella Sedge in Rice"
- Gene Stevens - "Managing Rice Production Uptake Challenges"
- Matt Rhine - "Maximize Rice Yield Using DD50 Program"
- Gene Stevens - "Managing Soil Water Deficits via Smart Phone"
- David Dunn - "Corn Nitrogen Management in Wet vs. Dry Season"
- Joe Henggler - "Energy Efficient Options in Irrigation"
- Earl Vories - "Soybean Irrigation Management by Maturity Group"
- Grover Shannon - "Future of Soybean Breeding: Coventional & Round-up Ready"
- Andrew Scaboo - "Improving Soybean Yield Using Exotic & Wild Genetics"
For more information please call: 573-379-5431 or email email@example.com
For detailed directions please visit: Driving Directions
Field Day Report Archives